We are acting on behalf of the seller of a large tourist complex “Na Brezovici” near Novo mesto which is an exceptional investment opportunity!
Main characteristics of the area
– Approximately 80,000 m2 of areas. In the first phase, 50,000 m2 of land is for sale;
– Possibility of developing many tourist and supporting activities:
- hospitality services,
- camping ground,
- sports and recreation,
- entertainment activities,
- bathing area, thermal spa,
- horse riding,
- health, wellness, SPA,
- various cultural activities,
– Convenient location near the A2 motorway Ljubljana – Zagreb, visually very exposed;
– The area is completely surrounded by greenery;
– Only 10 minute drive to the capital of Dolenjska – Novo mesto;
– An ideal starting point to discover the tourist, sport and cultural treasures of Dolenjska:
- Novo mesto,
- Otočec castle, Mokrice castle and other castles in Dolenjska,
- Pleterje Carthusian Monastery,
- Kostanjevica na Krki (Božidar Jakac Gallery),
- Šentrupert (land of haystacks),
- Dolenjske, Šmarješke and Čateške toplice (spa),
- Mokrice golf course,
- the Krka river spring,
- Trška gora,
- and many other Dolenjska sights;
– There is already a 3-star hotel in the location with 31 rooms offering a rich gastronomic experience to many regular guests;
– The location is ideal for setting up a large rest area with charging stations for electric vehicles (EV chargers) as the current facilities in this segment on the Ljubljana – Zagreb route are very modest and the demand is growing! The location of such a rest area at this location is perfectly complemented by additional offers (food, entertainment, recreation). The hotel roof is furnished with a PV power station operating with 2×73 kW capacity!
– The location is ideal for the following activities:
- active vacation,
- sports clubs training classes,
- organisation of business and private events,
- congress tourism,
- transit guests,
- daily guests;
Detailed municipal spatial plan (OPPN) – parameters of possible development of the area
Please, follow the link to the detailed municipal spatial plan (OPPN) which determines all the parameters of the arrangement and development of the “Na Brezovici” tourist area.
Currently, there is a hotel with a rich spectrum of gastronomic choices and accommodations on the site. A stopping place for motor homes is partially set up. The construction of a small accommodation facility is nearing completion in the equestrian centre. The procedure and documentation for obtaining a building permit for bungalows has already been initiated. Most of the communal infrastructure has been arranged. Of course, further development of the area can be fully adapted to your wishes and business plans.
Tour of the location
To visit the location please contact us:
Phone: +386 31 337 503 (Gregor Košorok)
We will do our best to arrange the date that most suits you.
During the tour we shall walk you through the entire area and answer any questions you may have.
We are looking forward to your call!
The area will be sold in two phases according to the schedule presented in the illustrations below. This invitation refers to the land that is marked as the first phase of sale and includes all the key elements of the area.
The sale shall take place according to the SYSTEM OF COLLECTING NON-BINDING BIDS.
The deadline for submission of bids is Monday, June 21, 2021, by 12:00 p.m. (noon).
Bids should be submitted on the form provided here and sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com with an inscription: Bid for the Na Brezovici tourist area.
To download the BID FORM and the PRESENTATION CALATOGUE click the link on the right.
Special notice to bidders
The sale at this stage takes place exclusively as B2B. The sale is not publicly advertised. The owner wishes that the sale process in the current circumstances does not in any way affect the ongoing, very successful operations of the existing hotel. In this context, we thank you in advance for discretion in possible communication with third parties.